Typing with a baby on my lap! He's up too late, but he's not crying! So far, this is what we know:
Likes:
My left hip
yogurt
stealing yogurt spoon
chewing on yogurt spoon
swinging yogurt spoon around
riding on David's back
Korean baby formula
books that contain about 4 pages--a nice, quick read
massages
Baby Einstein (for 5 minutes)
his toes
toys that make music and light up
running water--absolutely fascinating to him
Dislikes:
being set down (although he just sat in his crib for a few minutes)
sleeping, apparently
More later--maybe!
I love this picture! So cute!!
ReplyDeleteOh, my goodness, that is the cutest baby ever!!! No wonder his picture was used to promote adoption. Did you take a picture of that poster?
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeleteWe have a poster, a picture of the poster, and a book that contains the whole series of posters. We're proud of this little celebrity!
Oh Kerteenie--I'm soooo happy for you!!! I need to come for a visit. When would it be feasible??
ReplyDelete